Back Forum New

Flashget Update...

hey..am a fan of flashget download manager... but now a days the browsers are getting updated but no update for flashget...please update or develop new version...because the firefox4 IE9, Opera11 don't support the old version plugin...please do something for us as we like the software....please please...

Reply 1# itsmerabbi

Thank you for your support, your suggestions and your feedback.
We have already informed the development team about all the problems and suggestions, but the company and the development team is chinese, so the line of development of the program is in chinese and only occasionally, they launches international versions. So for that, the latest international version is 3.7.0.1156 and the Chinese version is 3.7.0.1168.
The team of international forum, we try to change this and we try to convince them, for make both versions, in parallel, the Chinese and international versions, for to be both versions constantly updated. But unfortunately we have not reached successfully to any compromise with them, and always stays behind with the updates the international version.
I hope that in the end, we will convince them, to make this change into development of program.

PS: So do not depend on us, the development way of the program, we are in contact with management of the company (them are the owners of the forum), so them are the bosses.

Best Regards.
Support! And, I hate spammers, do not have respect for others.

The suggestion was reported to development team and is under review, I close the thread.

Cheers.
Support! Me too, I hate spammers.

Suggestion accepted!

Best Regards.
Support! And, I hate spammers, do not have respect for others.

Back Forum